Totient specializes of online marketing solutions for email and social media, empowering marketers to reach, engage and influence their target audience. We are passionate about helping our customers succeed and are looking for skilled talent to help us shape the future of digital marketing. We are looking for people who have passion for solving complex and interesting problems that arise in the area of distributed computing, high volume transaction processing and large scale system design. We are seeking individuals who can handle the challenges and opportunities of software that operates at this scale while expanding the product.
View Available Positions:
Web UI Developer
.NET Software Engineers
Java Software Engineers
Develop leading edge applications in a growing team and surging field; all within a profitable and well-funded company serving large Fortune 2000 customers Opportunity to help shape our products with new ideas, concepts and solutions Competitive pay Comprehensive benefit
• UI should work across browsers such as multiple versions of IE and Firefox
• Collaborate with the UI designer and backend developers to push the limits of existing UI technology and create the best possible user experience
• Create rapid UI prototypes as needed for evaluation
• Master/Bachelors degree and 3+ years Web development experience
• Strong Web application design skills, including interface design and visual design
• Working knowledge of industry standard visual design tools (Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Ability to follow and influence/create design and style guides
• Working knowledge of SVN and Unix
• Experience in Java, Struts2, Hibernate, Spring would be a plus
We have exciting engineering opportunities, such as creating a superb user experience using the latest UI techniques, building a powerful application that meets marketers' needs, addressing enterprise performance, scale, and security concerns, leveraging cloud technologies, or finding innovative ways of blending smart algorithms with an amazing user experience. In the end it is all about enriching the lives of email marketers with industry-leading software.
• Managing both internal and external resources for the full systems development life cycle
• Support existing client-based applications, while enhancing and developing new agile software
• Build and refine infrastructure, data architecture, data models, and integration architecture
• Design and evaluate database structures (tables, views, and functions)
• Optimize complex stored procedures for RDBMS and OLAP
• Good knowledge of Microsoft stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server)
• Advanced .NET development skills, including multi-threading, asynchronous, web deployment are required
• Must have good knowledge of ADO .NET, .Net MVC and EntityFramework
• SML, HTML, DHTML
• SOAP / REST
• .NET 3 or above
• QL Server 2008 or above
• DO .NET
• Entity Framework
• .Net MVC
• Angular JS
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science and Engineering 3-4 years of development experience If you love to build products that make an impactÂ please apply for this position.
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science and Engineering 2 - 20 years of development experience If you love to build game-changing software products, and meet the qualifications below, then please apply for this position.
If you are a QA Engineer with experience in testing saas applications and familiar with the testing tools and methodology, please read on.
• Work closely with the Product Management / Engineering team managing QA timelines and schedules for the product areas responsible for.
• Write scripts to test various modules of the applications
• Drive database automation efforts within the QA team
• Log, review, follow up issues in the bug tracking system
• Make recommendations for QA process, best practices and other implementation according to business goals
• Experience in Server Side Testing majorly on Unix/Linux platforms
• Excellent understanding on usability testing for the UI
• Good experience in the QA Automation preferably in UI using Java, Selenium, JUnit
• Basic scripting knowledge in Perl, Shell required for some backend automation tasks
• Knowledge of J2EE architecture and experience testing in a clustered multi-tiered environment with regular customer releases
• Ability to work with non-routine assignments as per need
• Experience in startup environment, ability to test without complete documentation and with short release cycles